📺 🌊 Freesurf News Desk, Episode 3
Our hosts Mike Latronic and Shannon Reporting cover today’s top stories:
– Governor Ige announced new inter-island travel protocol as of May 11th for vaccinated travelers.
– Mokulele Airlines opened a new route from Maui to the Big Island.
– An off-season northwest swell is filling in this weekend for Hawai‘i surfers. Check out the forecast on Surfline.
– “La Bomba” swell opened up Mainland México’s XXL surf season, also lighting up the Wedge in Newport Beach. Footage by @weldon88.
– AccesSurf Hawai’i is auctioning off 15 roundtrip airline tickets to benefit adaptive surfing programs.
– New subscribers to Freesurf Magazine will receive the Collector’s Edition!
Tune-in next week for more Freesurf News!