Check out the Freesurf collection! Subscribe, Tees, and beach accessories with Aloha. Shop online at the official store of Freesurf.
Here are today’s top stories in the surfing world, with our hosts Mike Latronic and Shannon Reporting:
– John John Florence is recovering from knee surgery after an injury during competition. Will he recover in time for the Summer Olympics in July?
– Kelly Slater and Seth Moniz could fill the next slots for the US Olympic Team.
– Tatiana Weston-Webb and Filipe Toledo celebrate a big win for Brazil in Margaret River.
– Registration is now open for the first-ever virtual T&C Surf Designs Grom Contest, held at Queen’s Beach from June 7th- July 31st.
– Surf travel expert Sean Walker from World Surfaris says that the Mentawais are less crowded than ever; are you ready for a surf trip?
– Our Photo Issue just dropped with a stunning image by Mike Coots on the cover!
Tune-in next week for more #Freesurf News!
📽 Additional footage by Kalani Minihan of Brodi Sale / World Surf League