Here are today’s top stories in the surfing world, with our hosts Mike Latronic and Shannon Reporting:
– John John Florence is recovering from knee surgery after an injury during competition. Will he recover in time for the Summer Olympics in July?
– Kelly Slater and Seth Moniz could fill the next slots for the US Olympic Team.
– Tatiana Weston-Webb and Filipe Toledo celebrate a big win for Brazil in Margaret River.
– Registration is now open for the first-ever virtual T&C Surf Designs Grom Contest, held at Queen’s Beach from June 7th- July 31st.
– Surf travel expert Sean Walker from World Surfaris says that the Mentawais are less crowded than ever; are you ready for a surf trip?
– Our Photo Issue just dropped with a stunning image by Mike Coots on the cover!
Tune-in next week for more #Freesurf News!
📽 Additional footage by Kalani Minihan of Brodi Sale / World Surf League