Community

Voyaging With Hōkūle‘a

Q&A with Haunani Kane & Jason Patterson The Hōkūle‘a is one of Hawai’i’s most regal symbols of ancient culture. With its triangular shaped sails and tr...

Local Motion Surf Into Summer- Creators and Innovators

The Local Motion Surf Into Summer is the biggest amateur contest around, bringing together surfers from all ages to compete at Ala M oana Bowls. Although divisions range from sr. men to women, longboard, and bodyboard, it’s the youth bringing their e...

Living Pono- Ban’an

MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER FOOD TRUCK By Blake Lefkoe Photos Tony Heff “We’re aiming to create a product that nourishes our land, our people, and o...

Damage Control w/ Kainoa McGee

By Chris Latronic One of the biggest surfing personalities in Hawai‘i, the lineup, and the world is Kainoa McGee. Kainoa was well known a...

Pau Hana w/ Gregg Nakamura

GREGG ‘DOUBLE G’ NAKAMURA   By Lauren Rolland Photos: Keoki How many years surfing? I started boogie boarding when I was 6, surfing when I was about 10. I’m 35 years old now, so I’ve been surfing for 25 years. Hometow...

5 Best Oahu Beaches

Narrowing down Hawaii's best in any category can be challenging. It is no secret that the beloved island chain is nothing short of amazing, and spectacular is ...

Artists Profile- Dennis Mathewson

While experiencing Dennis Mathewson’s artwork for the first time, you will find yourself embracing and sharing his passion for the true island lifestyle in Hawaii. His work is distinguished by his unique and exotic underwater sea-life pieces that com...

Pau Hana w/ Jodi Wilmott

You might think that a woman born in South Africa with an Australian accent - currently living on a remote island in the South Pacific with numerous p...

Local Kine

By Lauren Rolland Plate Lunch: \’plat ‘lunch\  noun: Hawaiian classic- 2 scoops rice, one scoop macaroni salad (or toss salad sometimes), plus one kind meat. C...

Catch Surf x T&C Surf Demo Day

CATCH SURF TEAM RIDERS TO INVADE SOUTH SHORE   HONOLULU (Tuesday, June 16, 2015) – T&C Surf is stoked to partner with Catch Surf for the first Get Wet Tour in Hawaii! Jamie O’Brien famously known as “Who is JOB” and Hawai...